ShelterBox recognises that we all need to look after ourselves and each other to keep happy and healthy. We are pleased to be able to offer the following staff benefits:
• 25 days annual leave a year, plus bank holidays
• Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity/partner pay and flexible working
• A focus on health and wellbeing including employee assistance programme (EAP), free eye tests, cycle to work scheme
• Competitive pension scheme
• Life and travel insurance
• Career break policy
• Employee loan policy
• Free tea and coffee
• Local discounts
• Professional development including free access to online courses
Our Headquarters and Visitor Centre are based in Truro, a picturesque city in the heart of beautiful Cornwall.
Truro links to the River Fal and is just a short drive from both North and South coasts, making it ideally placed for surfing, sailing & cliff walks.
HQ is home to our Operations, Fundraising & Communication and Corporate Services Teams.
Our rapidly growing London office is in East India (London) on the doorstep of the DLR.
The bustling and lively capital city is home to our Major Giving and Institutional Fundraising teams as well as members of our wider Fundraising & Communication team.
VOLUNTEER FOR SHELTERBOX
We're always looking out for volunteers, so why not give your free time instead?
We have many different types of roles, so whatever your skills are, you can still be involved and play a vital part in providing shelter to families across the world. Your passion is all we need.
Stay in touch
News of job vacancies will often break on our social profiles first.
Important things to note
Some roles may require either a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/or a Basic Disclosure check.
All applicants to paid roles must have employment rights to live and work in the UK.