Out to the wild
Pit your wits against the landscape, the weather and other competitors to raise money for ShelterBox in this two-day endurance challenge.
1 and 2 October
As a team of four, you'll canoe, cycle and hike your way around the River Exe and Dartmoor National park to raise money for our vital work helping communities around the world.
To make it even more interesting, you'll have to take a ShelterBox along too as you race against the clock and other teams.
The route will include five miles of canoeing, more than 40 miles of cycling and around 15 miles of hiking over Dartmoor Tors during the course of two days.
You will stay in a ShelterBox tent on the Saturday night in a campsite with facilities.
- Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team, along with a fundraising pack filled with hints and tips on fundraising along with with information to share with your supporters.
- You'll also receive a ShelterBox T-shirt, running vest or cycling jersey, depending on your preference.
- The registration fee is £50 each and we'd like you to pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £300 per person.
- The minimum age for each entrant is 16 (under 18s with parental consent).
- You can apply as an individual and will be allocated to a team, just as we allocate ShelterBox response team members when they respond to a disaster and deliver aid in different parts of the world.
- The event will start at 8am on Saturday 1 October in Exeter and end at 5pm on Sunday 2 October back in Exeter (timings may vary).
- Bike hire is available.
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.