Cycle the extra mile for ShelterBox
Become part of Team ShelterBox by participating in this spectacular 46 mile race and help raise funds for emergency disaster relief.
Prudential RideLondon is the world’s greatest festival of cycling, with more than 100,000 cyclists expected to participate during a weekend of cycling events.
Join over 20,000 cyclists in the Prudential RideLondon 46 to enjoy miles of traffic-free roads and the iconic sights of London.
The route begins at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London and finishes on The Mall, where you will receive your medal on completion.
This remarkable cycle is the perfect event for all abilities. Whether you are a competitive cyclists or a new one you’ll be able to soak up the fantastic atmosphere, experience the spectacular sights of London and raise funds for emergency relief, making it a memorable day.
To secure a ShelterBox charity place in the RideLondon 46, please choose from the following options:
- £55.00 registration fee + £300.00 minimum sponsorship
- £90.00 registration fee + £250.00 minimum sponsorship
Participations must be 16 years or over by race day. By registering for this event you agree to our terms and conditions.
Why join Team ShelterBox?
Your hard work training and fundraising is helping to transform the lives of families who have been robbed of their homes all over the world.
- £590 could provide a ShelterBox, designed to help people who have lost everything.
- £230 could provide a bespoke all-purpose family tent.
- £80 could provide two water filtration kits that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- £35 could provide tools, ropes and heavy-duty tarpaulins to build emergency shelters and repair existing structures.
Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team via phone or email.
- You'll receive a bespoke fundraising pack filled with event-specific training guides, fundraising hints and tips.
- We'll send you a free cycling vest.
- You'll be invited to join our exclusive event Facebook group, where you can share training tips, advice with other ShelterBox event participants.
- We'll also be attending the event to help cheer you across the finish line on race day!
Explore more events
Superhero Run - 5K or 10K
Sunday 13th May 2018
Become a ShelterBox Hero by participating in the 5K or 10K Superhero Run
Isle of Wight Challenge
Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 May, 2018
Trek 100km, 50km or 25km and help raise funds for emergency disaster relief.
London 2 Brighton Challenge
Saturday 26 & Sunday 27 May, 2018
Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast.
Do your own thing
If these challenges aren't your thing, feel free to check out our ideas for events and gatherings.
Put a twist on your regular leisure activities or create a new event to support families all over the world after disaster.