Going the extra mile for ShelterBox
Become part of Team ShelterBox by participating in the spectacular 46-mile race and help raise funds for emergency disaster relief.
Prudential RideLondon is the world’s greatest festival of cycling, with more than 100,000 cyclists expected to participate during a weekend of cycling events.
Join over 20,000 cyclists in the Prudential Ride 46 to enjoy miles of traffic free roads and the iconic sights of London.
The route begins at Queen Elizabeth Olympic park in London and finishes in The Mall where you will receive your medal on completion.
This remarkable cycle is the perfect event for all abilities, whether you are a competitive cyclists or a new one, it is the perfect fun for everyone.
This wonderful sportive lets you soak up the fantastic atmosphere, experience the spectacular sights of London and raise funds for emergency relief, making it a memorable day.
To secure a ShelterBox charity place in the RideLondon 46, please choose from the following options:
- £55.00 registration fee + £300.00 minimum sponsorship
- £90.00 registration fee + £250.00 minimum sponsorship
Participations must be 16 years or over by race day. By registering for this event you agree to our terms and conditions.
Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team via phone or email.
- You'll receive a bespoke fundraising pack filled with event-specific training guides, fundraising hints and tips and information to share with your supporters on the work of ShelterBox.
- We'll send you a free t-shirt. You'll be invited to join our exclusive event Facebook group, where you can share training tips, advice with other ShelterBox event participants.
- You'll receive exclusive updates on our latest work across the world, as well as other events and activities.
- We'll also be attending the event to help cheer you across the finish line on race day!
Do something different
If you’d like to go that extra mile and stand out from the crowd, we'd love you to wear a small version of our iconic ShelterBox on your back as you take on your challenge.
By displaying your ShelterBox for everyone to see, you'll help to raise awareness of our innovative ShelterBox aid.
Why join Team ShelterBox?
Your hard work training and fundraising is helping to transform the lives of families who have been robbed of their homes all over the world.
- £230 could provide a bespoke all-purpose family tent.
- £80 could provide two water filtration kits that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- £35 could provide tools, ropes and heavy-duty tarpaulins to build emergency shelters and repair existing structures.
Get in touch
If you have a question about fundraising or the challenge itself, then we're here to help. Send us an email to: email@example.com or ring us on 01872 302600.
Would you like to share your story about why you're fundraising for ShelterBox? Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us all about it.
Explore more events
Prudential Ride London 100
Sunday 29 July, 2018
Cycle that extra mile for ShelterBox
Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 August, 2018
Swim, Cycle and Run for ShelterBox. Sign up today.
The Big Half, London
Sunday 4 March, 2018
A brand new, closed road race starting at Tower Bridge. Sign up today.
Bath Half Marathon
Sunday 4 March, 2018
A chance to run through the historic streets of beautiful Bath. Sign up today.
Reading Half Marathon
Sunday 18th March, 2018
Run the Reading Half and help us transform lives after disaster strikes
Sunday 15th April, 2018
Take on the challenge and help our response teams go a little bit further