Cycle the extra mile for ShelterBox
Become part of Team ShelterBox and take on the Prudential RideLondon 100 mile race, raise funds and help us transform lives after a disaster.
Prudential RideLondon is the UK’s largest closed road cycling event, with more than 100,000 cyclists expected to participate during the festival of cycling events.
The RideLondon 100 is a spectacular route starting at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, passing through the exciting sights of the city, onto Surrey’s stunning countryside and heart-racing hills before heading back to London to finish on The Mall.
RideLondon 100 is a challenge not to be missed. It combines the fun and accessible element of a free family ride in central London with the excitement of watching the world's best professional cyclists race.
Cycle your way to victory, to secure your ShelterBox charity place in the Ride London 100:
- Pay a registration fee of £35 (non-refundable).
- Commit to fundraising £500 for ShelterBox. This could provide a family with a bespoke all-purpose tent, two water filtration systems, a kitchen set, five thermal blankets and four solar lights!
Participants who are under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. By registering for this event you agree to our terms and conditions.
Why join Team ShelterBox?
Your hard work training and fundraising is helping to transform the lives of families who have been robbed of their homes all over the world.
- £590 could provide a ShelterBox, designed to help people who have lost everything.
- £317 could provide a bespoke all-purpose family tent.
- £80 could provide two water filtration kits that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- £69 could provide tools, ropes and heavy-duty tarpaulins to build emergency shelters and repair existing structures.
- £40 could provide four LuminAID lights
Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team via phone or email.
- You'll receive links to event-specific training guides, fundraising hints and tips.
- We'll send you a free cycling jersey.
- You'll be invited to join our Facebook group, where you can share training tips and advice with other ShelterBox event participants.
- You'll receive exclusive updates on our latest work across the world, as well as other events and activities.
Explore more events
Climb to Space
Monday 19th November to Sunday 2nd December 2018
Be one of the hundred people needed to take part in this challenge at the Kendal Climbing Wall, Cumbria.
Sunday 14th April, 2019
Take on the challenge and help our response teams go a little bit further.
Do your own thing
If these challenges aren't your thing, feel free to check out our ideas for events and gatherings.
Put a twist on your regular leisure activities or create a new event to support families all over the world after disaster.