Cycle the extra mile for ShelterBox
Become part of Team ShelterBox and take on the Prudential RideLondon 100 mile race, raise funds and help us transform lives after a disaster.
Prudential RideLondon is the UK’s largest closed road cycling event, with more than 100,000 cyclists expected to participate during the festival of cycling events.
The RideLondon 100 is a spectacular route starting at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, passing through the exciting sights of the city, onto Surrey’s stunning countryside and heart-racing hills before heading back to London to finish on The Mall.
RideLondon 100 is a challenge not to be missed. It combines the fun and accessible element of a free family ride in central London with the excitement of watching the world's best professional cyclists race.
To secure a ShelterBox charity place in the RideLondon 100, please choose from the following options:
- £125.00 registration fee + £300.00 minimum sponsorship
- £90.00 registration fee + £250.00 minimum sponsorship
Participants must be 16 years or over by race day. By registering for this event you agree to our terms and conditions.
Why join Team ShelterBox?
Your hard work training and fundraising is helping to transform the lives of families who have been robbed of their homes all over the world.
- £590 could provide a ShelterBox, designed to help people who have lost everything.
- £230 could provide a bespoke all-purpose family tent.
- £80 could provide two water filtration kits that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- £35 could provide tools, ropes and heavy-duty tarpaulins to build emergency shelters and repair existing structures.
Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team via phone or email.
- You'll receive a bespoke fundraising pack filled with event-specific training guides, fundraising hints and tips.
- We'll send you a free cycling vest.
- You'll be invited to join our exclusive event Facebook group, where you can share training tips, advice with other ShelterBox event participants.
- We'll also be attending the event to help cheer you across the finish line on race day!
Explore more events
Prudential Ride London 46
Sunday 29 July, 2018
Enjoy miles of traffic free roads and the iconic sights of London. Sign up today.
Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 August, 2018
Swim, Cycle and Run for ShelterBox. Sign up today.
The Big Half, London
Sunday 4 March, 2018
A brand new, closed road race starting at Tower Bridge. Sign up today.
Bath Half Marathon
Sunday 4 March, 2018
A chance to run through the historic streets of beautiful Bath. Sign up today.
Reading Half Marathon
Sunday 18th March, 2018
Run the Reading Half and help us transform lives after disaster strikes
Sunday 15th April, 2018
Take on the challenge and help our response teams go a little bit further
Do your own thing
If these challenges aren't your thing, feel free to check out our ideas for events and gatherings.
Put a twist on your regular leisure activities or create a new event to support families all over the world after disaster.