Cycle the extra mile for ShelterBox
Become part of Team ShelterBox and take on the Prudential RideLondon 100 mile race, raise funds and help us transform lives after a disaster.
Prudential RideLondon is the UK’s largest closed road cycling event, with more than 100,000 cyclists expected to participate during the festival of cycling events.
The RideLondon 100 is a spectacular route starting at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, passing through the exciting sights of the city, onto Surrey’s stunning countryside and heart-racing hills before heading back to London to finish on The Mall.
RideLondon 100 is a challenge not to be missed. It combines the fun and accessible element of a free family ride in central London with the excitement of watching the world's best professional cyclists race.
Why join Team ShelterBox?
Your hard work training and fundraising is helping to transform the lives of families who have been robbed of their homes all over the world.
- £590 could provide a ShelterBox, designed to help people who have lost everything.
- £230 could provide a bespoke all-purpose family tent.
- £80 could provide two water filtration kits that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- £35 could provide tools, ropes and heavy-duty tarpaulins to build emergency shelters and repair existing structures.
Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team via phone or email.
- You'll receive a bespoke fundraising pack filled with event-specific training guides, fundraising hints and tips.
- We'll send you a free cycling vest.
- You'll be invited to join our exclusive event Facebook group, where you can share training tips, advice with other ShelterBox event participants.
- We'll also be attending the event to help cheer you across the finish line on race day!
Explore more events
Superhero Run - 5K or 10K
Sunday 13th May 2018
Become a ShelterBox Hero by participating in the 5K or 10K Superhero Run
Isle of Wight Challenge
Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 May, 2018
Trek 100km, 50km or 25km and help raise funds for emergency disaster relief.
London 2 Brighton Challenge
Saturday 26 & Sunday 27 May, 2018
Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast.
Do your own thing
If these challenges aren't your thing, feel free to check out our ideas for events and gatherings.
Put a twist on your regular leisure activities or create a new event to support families all over the world after disaster.