Going the extra mile for ShelterBox
Attracting over 13,000 participants and 30,000 spectators each year, this iconic event has become a must do in the sporting calendar.
With a variety of distances, routes and wave categories to choose from it doesn't matter whether you've never done a triathlon before or are an Olympic champion – there’s something for all abilities and ambitions!
The London Triathlon takes place on Saturday 4, 2018 at the Excel Centre, Victoria Docks. From here you will swim, bike & run past the iconic landmarks of our capital.
You can enter as an individual in any of the 4 distances or as part of a Team Relay in the Sprint and Olympic distance categories.
Your choice of places are; Sprint Team Relay, Olympic Team Relay, Olympic, Sprint, Super Sprint. To find out more information about these options, click here.
This is a great challenge for both newbies and seasoned triathletes, catering to a range of abilities. Take part in the London Triathlon and help ShelterBox provide emergency shelter and tools for families robbed of their homes by disaster.
Registration for the London Triathlon costs just £25.00 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £400 for ShelterBox.
Participants must be 16 years or over by race day. By registering for this event you agree to our terms and conditions.
Your hard work training and fundraising is helping to transform the lives of families who have been robbed of their homes all over the world.
- £590 could provide a ShelterBox, designed to help people who have lost everything.
- £230 could provide a bespoke all-purpose family tent.
- £80 could provide two water filtration kits that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- £35 could provide tools, ropes and heavy-duty tarpaulins to build emergency shelters and repair existing structures.
Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team via phone or email.
- You'll receive a bespoke fundraising pack filled with event-specific training guides, fundraising hints and tips.
- We’ll send you a free cycling vest or running top depending on your preference. Raise over £500 and we’ll send you a free tri suit
- You'll be invited to join our exclusive event Facebook group, where you can share training tips, advice with other ShelterBox event participants.
- We'll also be attending the event to help cheer you across the finish line on race day!
Explore more events
Keswick Experience of a Lifetime
7-16 September 2018
Stay in a ShelterBox tent in the Lake District, with a fine dining experience and selection of activities.
London to Brighton Cycle 2018
Sunday 16th September
Become part of Team ShelterBox by participating in this fantastic 54-mile cycle and help raise funds for emergency disaster relief.
Jurassic Coast Challenge
Saturday 21 & Sunday 22 July, 2018
Trek 100km, 50km or 25km along the spectacular Jurassic Coast.
Do your own thing
If these challenges aren't your thing, feel free to check out our ideas for events and gatherings.
Put a twist on your regular leisure activities or create a new event to support families all over the world after disaster.