Immerse yourself into the world of disaster relief for 24hrs
Families lose their homes, their belongings and everything they hold dear is destroyed. What if this was you? What would it take to rebuild your home and life?
Join us for a camp out with a difference, and find out how emergency shelter helps families recover after disaster. A ShelterBox tent will be your home for 24 hours, as your team takes part in challenges and learns about the families we support.
Thank you to Heritage Parts Centre who have made this event possible.
How would it work?
Your team of 4 will be immersed in the world of international disaster relief for 24 hours, where your support will be making a huge difference to families worldwide.
- Saturday 22nd - Sunday 23rd June 2019
- 2pm arrival - 2pm departure
- Lancing Beach Green, 119 Brighton Rd, Lancing. BN15 8HT
To secure your place:
- Pay a registration fee of £100 per person (non-refundable). This includes food, water and a ShelterBox tent.
- Read the personal invitation letter to find out more.
- Pledge to raise the cost of a ShelterBox (£590) with you and your team to provide a family with the essentials they need to rebuild their lives.
Every year, 85 million people are left without a place to call home after disaster.
Shelter is more than just a roof – it’s the space to share family meals again, the place to restart education or work, a sense of normality after so much disruption.
By providing emergency shelter and tools for families robbed of their homes by disaster, we're transforming despair into hope.