Cycle the extra mile for ShelterBox
Become part of Team ShelterBox by participating in this spectacular 46 mile race and help raise funds for emergency disaster relief.
Prudential RideLondon is the world’s greatest festival of cycling, with more than 100,000 cyclists expected to participate during a weekend of cycling events.
Join over 20,000 cyclists in the Prudential RideLondon 46 to enjoy miles of traffic-free roads and the iconic sights of London.
The route begins at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London and finishes on The Mall, where you will receive your medal on completion.
This remarkable cycle is the perfect event for all abilities. Whether you are a competitive cyclists or a new one you’ll be able to soak up the fantastic atmosphere, experience the spectacular sights of London and raise funds for emergency relief, making it a memorable day.
Registration now closed!
Registration for RideLondon is now closed. Thank you so much for your interest in fundraising for us, if you are interested in taking part in another challenge event please have a look at London Tri - we would love to have you on the team!
Why join Team ShelterBox?
Your hard work training and fundraising is helping to transform the lives of families who have been robbed of their homes all over the world.
- £590 could provide a ShelterBox, designed to help people who have lost everything.
- £230 could provide a bespoke all-purpose family tent.
- £80 could provide two water filtration kits that make contaminated water safe to drink.
- £35 could provide tools, ropes and heavy-duty tarpaulins to build emergency shelters and repair existing structures.
Right from the word go we are on hand to support you as you fundraise and prepare for the event.
- We'll give you dedicated support from our fundraising team via phone or email.
- You'll receive a bespoke fundraising pack filled with event-specific training guides, fundraising hints and tips.
- We'll send you a free cycling vest.
- You'll be invited to join our exclusive event Facebook group, where you can share training tips, advice with other ShelterBox event participants.
- We'll also be attending the event to help cheer you across the finish line on race day!
Explore more events
Keswick Experience of a Lifetime
7-16 September 2018
Stay in a ShelterBox tent in the Lake District, with a fine dining experience and selection of activities.
London to Brighton Cycle 2018
Sunday 16th September
Become part of Team ShelterBox by participating in this fantastic 54-mile cycle and help raise funds for emergency disaster relief.
Jurassic Coast Challenge
Saturday 21 & Sunday 22 July, 2018
Trek 100km, 50km or 25km along the spectacular Jurassic Coast.
Do your own thing
If these challenges aren't your thing, feel free to check out our ideas for events and gatherings.
Put a twist on your regular leisure activities or create a new event to support families all over the world after disaster.